Wednesday, February 27, 2008

OOOPPPSSS

As some of you may have noticed, I had a blog listed for my sweet friend Diane. However, it was not the correct blog, sorry for the mistake. You may be asking why is she telling us this? Weeeeeellllll, apparently it was not the kind of blog Diane would like to be linked to. OOOOOOPPPPPPPPSSSSSSS! I love her very much and she is so funny! When we talked, she said " I saw your blog and that you had my listed, well the funny thing is that's so not my blog. " Then she read a couple of the tittles and we were both laughing so hard we were hurting! So since I announced to the web, hey look at what my friend Diane likes, I feel obligated to say THAT'S SO NOT MY FRIEND'S BLOG!

1 comment:

Lorrie said...

Curiosity has the best of me. What did you list her blog name as? You're too funny.
Hey, at least you can put your friends blogs on your blog. I can't. I have a defunct blog/computer.

L-