Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Oldies But Goodies

I have GREAT friends, I am so blessed! And I know it. Many of them have heard/read most of these, but Ithought--Yeah what makes you snort once might work twice, so enjoy!

Famous Quotes from my Family:

Mom: "We don't hit!" As I am popping Joshua's hand for hitting

Ashley: "There was a farmer had a dog and Nemo was his name-o. E-I-E-I-O"

Emily: "The people were waving thier trees in the air and saying Jalapeno" While teaching Easter story to her sister.

Emily: "All I did was roll over once, and fell out of bed twice" (Are your eyes twitching?)

Emily: "I feel a whole lot better than tomorrow" (We all had the flu)

Jacob: "If mommy doen't fall off the edge I am gonna say Phew, that was close" Eye twitching moment

Joshua: "Your are the best momma I've ever had"

2 comments:

Tina said...

Smiles, that's what those things are...kids say the funniest things!

Lorrie said...

I agree with Tina.
They made me smile!
L-