Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Hind Site

Our three year old son came to me a few days ago while I was on the phone with a very special friend. He had gotten hurt and wanted me to pick him up. So I did, and I felt something in his pants, so I said:"What is in your pants?" Loaded questions right? LOL! He said "Anything" Translation: "Nothing." I pulled his pants out and saw something green sticking out of his tiny bottom and so I do what any red-blooded, very tired, not thinking mom would do, I pulled it out. Only to discover that it was a green Polly Pocket Jacket, yes you heard, read, correct. I said, how did a polly pocket jacket get in your underware? He so very sweetly said: "Oh, I didn't mean to leave that there." Well, now that just explains everything, right? Ok not really but it will make an awesome, first girlfriend story one day!

Keep Smiling
1MomUnderGrace

3 comments:

rthling said...

Yes, but did you take any pictures? I have some fantastic blackmail photos of Caleb in full Snow White get-up. All the way down to the shoes!

Lorrie said...

WooHoo, you did it! Can't wait to read more.
Yes, I agree with rthling, pictures, mmwwaaaa!

L-

Tina said...

Remind me that we will NOT be playing with the toys at your house!!

hahaha!

That's hilarious! :)