Thursday, February 21, 2008

Ahhh, Memories of times past

Okay, I admit it, we have had some transportation problems, everyone has I am sure. The thing I think is very funny is that our kids have all these story about: "the time we had to walk home", or "the time we almost ran into the thing that hold the arm that comes down when a train is coming cuz our brakes decided they weren't gonna work--they were taking a break---HA HA HA, ok that was bad. But one of my favorites happened last night on the way to church. Currently our van in parked in the grass, and is not working. When this happens we talk a walk down the "Hey, mom do you rememeber the time we.........." road. Last night was no exception. A very kind friend loaned us a van to use until this weekend, so we were on our way and our daughter, Emily said: "Hey mamma, do you remember the time we had to go to the place and the really tall man had to ride home with us to take our van back to fix it?"--- I can't imagine why the shop didn't want four kids playing at the shop all day while they fixed whatever was wrong. Anyway, I said, I do remember that, Emily said "He was really tall, I mean it, he was just a tabpole taller that Bro Ian (our Children's Ministry who is very tall). I love kids, they say such funny things and bring some joy to things that might make your eyes twitch. I hope you all have great day.

Keep on keeping on........
In Christ
1MomUnderGrace

1 comment:

Lorrie said...

"Mem-rees, all alone in the moonlight, la,la,la,la,la,la,la", I can picture your van, alone in the grass, on a clear night the stars twinkling, the crickets cricket-ing.....