Monday, February 25, 2008

???Could we, Nah!, Maybe, Nah!

Well, we went Saturday to look at some vans, because as I previously shared ours is a yard ornament. Anyway, we just decided to look and see what kind of vans were available for a price that would not require the selling of any body organs, such as a kidney---I mean you have two, but no we are not selling any body organs, and that's final.
We test drove four different vans, one we knew right away was wrong for our family. It could have been the pieces that kept falling off as we explored the van for any damage that confirmed it----- but I am not sure.
Needless to say our kids were having a blast. Riding in this one then that one. I could almost hear the song in thier hearts, "We're getting a new van, We're getting a new van, Uncle Jeramy won't have to follow us anymore, cuz we're getting a new van." (to the tune of Farmer in the Dell--kind-of-- What do you expect from kids!) Anyway we had lots of fun. As our trip was drawing to an end, our kids were a little disappointed that no new van was comming to live at our home, but over all they were handling it well. Then our youngest, Jacob, who is three, said Mommy, when our we gonna sell the brown van?----What's the problem you ask? IT'S NOT OUR VAN, A FRIEND LOANED IT TO US FOR A VERY SHORT TIME. Although, they do have four kids, and are very busy, maybe they wouldn't notice the missing van until the transaction went through----hum----NO, IT WOULD NEVER WORK! Maybe? NO, NO, NO. Can you hear the song in my mind? (to the tune of Farmer in the Dell) " We're not selling their van. We're not selling their van. I mean it, I am serious, We're NOT selling their van!"

2 comments:

Lorrie said...

Don't worry, you'll find the right one. God already has it planned out, which one and what you can pay. He will take care of you and your precious children. Waiting is soooo hard. Believe me, I know. Love the blog and can't wait to read more. I think I have a blog addiction. Hope school is going well for you.
L-

Tina said...

Hate that, yet again, you guys are having van troubles.

I think you guys must be allergic to tax season...something has to happen to you so that it sucks the refund right out of you! :)

Love you!