Sunday, March 2, 2008

The Final Chapter

Well Ladies, I would like to introduce you to the newest member of our family. It's a van. White with medium gray interior, front and rear air and heat, all windows and doors are in working condition, and I/We are so excited! Three prayers were answered by this transaction, 1. We got a much needed van. 2. Stephanie got rid of a much unneeded van. 3. She got a car that she loves, from my brother who just happen to mention to me for the first time ever today that he wanted to sell his car, which happened to be a car Stephanie liked! God perfect plan for three individuals that waited on Him instead of running ahead, a task that I do all to often. I had such peace that God was in control and while I wasn't sure how He was going to work this out I knew He would. So the next time you see me driving I'll be in our van, with the windows down wind blowing through my hair, smiling and waving...........unless of course it's 30 degrees (and I'll know cuz my van will tell me so HEE HEE HEE) then we will be using the defroster and heater! Thank you for each prayer you said, and for each time you offered or actually gave us a ride to somewhere. I completely understand the kind of people Paul must have been talking to when he said "I thank God upon ever remembrance of you". I bet they looked, talked, and walked alot like my wonderful circle of friends. I am so blessed by you and I thank God each time I remember you!
I hope you have a wonderful day!

Oh yeah, I almost forgot, the only bad thing about our van is that it SMELLS LIKE A GIRL! But I am going to try very hard not to complain about that.

3 comments:

Lorrie said...

LaD-
Last night I did a dance. Yep, as a matter of fact, I think I'll head off to blog about it. I'm so glad you're happy!
Did you ever figure out how to leave comments on other folks blog? Just wondering.
L-

rthling said...

did you get to bring it home yet?

Tina said...

Congrat U lations!

So happy for you! :)