Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Can I get an Amen?

Okay, have you ever had one of those days where you just can't take it anymore? Remember lying is a sin. Well I had one of those days that started on Sunday and was still going strong this morning as I stumbled to the bath room cuz my room was cluttered with clothes that were tossed in there so the EMT wouldn't call DCS on Sunday when they came to help with an asthma issue with Emily. Anyway, I was done, today was the day! My house was getting cleaned! The problem------four kids, three really messy bedrooms, one messy living room, two messy bathrooms, and one semi messy kitchen and ONE ME! But because God is who He is and He loves me, He poured out GRACE, GRACE, GOD'S GRACE! If you've never experienced this you are missing something special! He allowed me to COMPLETELY clean the kids room and mostly clean our bedroom. I have an almost cleaned living room and kitchen and bathroom. We're getting there, not here yet but all this occured while my four kids played without much fighting. This was not a perfect day but it was a day filled with God's grace, cuz He is all He claims to be. He is AWESOME! Anyway I hope you all atleast one time get a glimpse of what I am talking about!

No comments: