Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Long Time No Type

I would love to say that I have so many exciting and fun things going on that I just haven't had time to blog. But that would be a complete and total LIE. First, we have been very busy, not fun busy---just busy! Second, I FORGOT my password. After trying and failing many times I just picked a new password. Then I wrote it down and stuck it to my printer, cuz apparently my computer is just kidding when it says it will remember it so I don't have to. I don't really have anything intresting to type about but I was so excited about being able to blog that I just had to type a quick note. I hope you all have a great day, and I will try to blog more faithfully for all my "devoted" fans!

5 comments:

amy said...

glad you're back. we certainly understand life getting in the way. blog when you can.

Tina said...

Yay!! Great to 'see' you! :)

Tickle my funny bone soon!!

Corey said...

I know there has to be literally throngs of those devoted fans, but you can now add one more to the list. :-)

rthling said...

Whew! If I had not seen you recently, I'd think you had fallen off the planet or something. Nice to have you back. And what in your life could have possibly been more important than entertaining your loyal fans, I ask??? Heehee! Love you!

Lorrie said...

It's about time!

(Hug)