Thursday, July 3, 2008

Hello again!

I thought I would blog today so that I would not have gone 3 whole months with no blog! You ladies amaze me! How do you do it! I've been to your homes, I know that things are no growing in places other than the flower beds and you blog faithfully! It is so much fun, but I just can't seem to fit it in! Anyway, enough whining! Much has happened in our family in the two short months since my last post. We purchased a new to us car for Tim, our cat died, our dog dug a whole to China just to get out of the back yard, Tim was laid off because the company didn't have enough work, Tim had emergency surgery the same day to remove his appendix, a mommy bird built a nest in our garage and we are watching the baby birds grow, I have three bulging disk in my back, I have to lose 75! pounds---3 down, 72 more to go!, Jacob our baby turned four, Tim is recovering and has a new job lined up after the doctor releases him (Please release Tim, let him go-----sing with me now----Please release Tim, Let him go-----that's all I know of that song!), we got not one but two kittens from our friends Lori and Jeff cuz we TOOK OUR FOUR KIDS TO PICK OUT ONE KITTEN-----learn from us, pray for us, laugh with us--not at us!, and once again GOD HAS COVERED US IN HIS LOVING HANDS AND WE ARE FINE!!!!!!!!!!!! That's the best run on sentence ever! My high school English teacher would cringe----hee hee hee! Anyway, I will try to post more faithfully in the future----but you've heard that before! See some of you soon and too the rest not so soon! Keep smiling!

2 comments:

rthling said...

Hey, glad to see that my scolding last night paid off. And to the rest of your readers, You're welcome!
Love you, my friend.
Your faith in God is amazing!

Lorrie said...

I think your dog knows that song too.
I thought maybe you had forgotten your password, again.
Glad to hear from you!